My most recommended IDE that I use is Microsoft Visual Studio code
Why I recommend it:
- It is free and open source.
- Multi-platform(Windows, macOS and Linux).
- Multi-language support.
- It supports auto complete and bracket matching.
- Remote file editing using ssh.
- Integrated terminal.
- Fast and lightweight.
- Built-in debugger.
- Built-in Git integration.
- Highly accessible from the keyboard by command palette and shortcuts.
- Flexible preferences and multitude of extension.
- Based on files and folders rather than projects and solutions.
if you like VS code here is some useful links: